Thursday, February 12, 2009

More about Moles

You might have noticed that my new friend Syaz has a hugeass mole on her nose, and I think that that is cool, because I don't have any moles and would quite like one. They are like fashion statements. Marilyn Monroe had a famous one. A beauty mark, that's the nice word for moles. But moles are moles. Moles. Mole.

According to the Dictionary, there are many kinds of moles.

mole 2 |mōl| |moʊl| |məʊl|
noun
a small, often slightly raised blemish on the skin made dark by a high concentration of melanin.
ORIGIN Old English māl [discolored spot,] of Germanic origin.


This is the kind of mole I am referring to. Anyway, according to Urban Dictionary, a mole is "a really sexy animal that lives underground". This is why I embarked on a Mission to find out More about Moles.

Well I assure you that moles do not appeal in any way whatsoever to this frog!

Yupyupyup!

Yours in mole-titude
Kodok

No comments:

Post a Comment