Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't let the sun go down on me


Guess where this frog spent much of yesterday afternoon? After the passport office, we headed to City Hall and, much like homing pigeons, landed ourselves in the Esplanade. We don't go there often, but it's the first place that comes to mind when you're in the area.

We stared out the window (oh no, staring out the window is someone's favourite activity) and had the RENT soundtrack playing on loop.

And then someone put out the sun at noon. They put the blinds down, much to my angry (muted, because this is a library) protests! Oh no.

The view was non-existent through the blinds, and we couldn't sit there staring at blinds, could we!

It was very bad.

I will show you!

The photo doesn't do justice to the bad-ness of the situation! We could hardly see out of the screen! I had a good mind to run off and tell the lady at the counter to put those blinds back where they came from! And that is what I did... until Mel pulled me by the collar and set me in her backpack.

But it was a good trip, we went away from the window after that, and went downstairs to the Open Space.

And I made a friend.

And we had snackeroos!

Snackeerily
Kodok

No comments:

Post a Comment