Thursday, February 5, 2009

A lonely frog

Sometimes, a frog is led to question his existence.

I have been feeling sad. Mel has been up to a lot of things. Without me. I have been sulking around, hoping that she might catch sight of my small, withered-in-sadness, green body. Just last night, she was up crafting many things. I sat up with her the whole night! The whole night! Till morning came! And she didn't say a word to me, except to say Get your foot off my stuff, Frogobo. I suppose she meant well, because she was brandishing the sharp blade.

She didn't take me to school today, even. She was carrying lots of things, and didn't even say goodbye. She hasn't been letting me at her computer!

Yesterday, I sent her a very sad MMS in a feeble shout-out for attention. I will show you!

I mean, I would show you, but Mel hasn't let me at her phone either.

My great amphibian efforts were in vain. There was no reply. Ben stared at me with his beady eyes because I used his phone.

Maybe it is time for this frog to take his leave. Maybe there is a better place beyond this world.

Goodbye for now, cruel world.


Dejected
Kodok

1 comment:

  1. OH MAN FINALLY. YES, GOODBYE KODOK! BEGONE SPAWN OF EVIL! NO MORE SHALL YOU TERRORIZE THIS CITY!

    BE GONE! SHOO! SHOO! OFF WITH YOU NOW!

    ReplyDelete