Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TO ALL YA SUCKAHS OUT THERE!

Today was awesome! We visited the Old Neighbourhood, and went to Kovan Mall. I suppose after Jurong Point being all epic-ish, no other mall will ever cut it for this frog. I mean, that mall is HUGE. Anyway some little Chinese girl in the bookstore went "waaah" in awe of my beauty and reached out in an attempt to help herself to a piece of me, but NO! Mel was speedy and she grabbed my green head, and gave the girl a Go-Away-Finger, which is the pointy finger that says no-no-no. Silly little girl.

And at the hairdresser's, I was fawned over by everyone! Well they also tried to get me to prove my writing abilities, but c'mon... As Kim says, I am but a frog! I told Mel to tell them that I'd need a computer. But there wasn't any computer in sight, so I announced that I was afraid my talents would have to remain hidden.

We went to get dinner, and there were prissy people around. Well I'm no frog to take stuff lying down! I really would've liked to say "SO LONG SUCKAHS, THIS FROG IS LEAVIN' THE BUILDIN'!" But that would really take away the whole sweet-and-innocent image and all, so I thought I'd have to do it quietly.

As Melly carried me out, this is what I did...

THAT'S MY GREENIE MIDDLE FINGER, THAT IS!

And that is what I did! To all you suckers out there - YOU SUCK! WOOHOO!

Proud-of-his-little-green-self Frog,
Kodok

P.S. SO LONG SUCKAHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment