Saturday, January 10, 2009

Edible stuff


This frog spotted these delectables in the middle of the dining table the other night when I was prancing around in my nightie. I had a good mind to explore the insides of one of them. Especially the green one, because it's green. No, maybe the orange one, because it isn't green. Oh I had a good mind to have them both for a nighttime snack. I'm running low on my raisins, and there are no tim-tams in the fridge.

But I saw dubious Mandarin characters on them, and I suppose Yolly means them for some sort of decoration, so I decided I'd just deal with my hunger on my own. I couldn't have fixed myself a meal. I mean, I am but a frog, no? So I went and snacked on Fat Pudge's fingers. There are always a little Essence of Fried Chicken on those fat fingers.

And that is what I did.

Less hungry
Kodok

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ollie, I saw you in the Nude at the supermarket when I was shopping. Doesn't that humiliate you? Or is being in the buff your nature?

    Please answer correctly, not like "It was hot."
    because the supermarket is cold.

    ReplyDelete