Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lights! Cameras! Action!

Wakacha! This frog is in a wonderful mood! It is late, it is raining, and there is noone awake but me and Ben, and Mel, somewhere. Anyway, she will be back for me soon, to pick me up and settle me in bed. Anyway, this is what I've been up to today!

(It's still today even though it is already night, because it is not yet past midnight.)

Because it is raining, everyone is snug and asleep. This is all unusually early of them!

Oh well, this frog writes alone!

So like I was saying, this is what I was up to today!


This is a copying device! Which makes copies of whatever you put into them. I wanted a copy of myself! And Mel said okay, but she forgot. And anyway, what would it be like to have a clone of yourself! Mel said it would be a flat clone, and a black-and-white clone at that too! I would quite like that, it would be like a second shadow! Only with more distinct features, right?

Anyway, the next time I see such a device, I will be sure to collect my copy.

Waiting (for Mel, where is she!)
Kodok

No comments:

Post a Comment