Thursday, March 5, 2009

All dressed up!

Mel made me a vest today! A green-and-yellow vest! I would show you, but you will not be shown anything until Mel puts the photos up here. We are not home now, you see, and I am using someone else's computer, and it does not have bluetooth, I think. Or at least, I do not know how to find it.

Anyway! I was really happy to be out and about this morning! It is afternoon now, so Good Afternoon to you!

I said, with such a wonderful thing as a vest, I must take photos! Many of them! And that is what I did!

I sent an MMS to Yolly to tell her all about my getting fitted and dressed, but she sent me an SMS saying Want to be locked in the cupboard? which I think was a very mean SMS! And so I sent her another wonderful photograph, and a message saying NYEH! because, you know, she was probably jealous of my green beauty and my great green vest!

Dressed and happy (nyeh!)
Kodok

No comments:

Post a Comment