Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Out and about!

Lazy afternoon at home today, because Mel's not up for going out even though she wants to. I sigh. I am but a frog! So what is a frog to do! At least she lets me have the computer...

Anyway, this was from the night before Valentine's day! We spent a long, late night out! We had dinner at a Peranakan restaurant in Kallang. Peranakan! Like the Little Nonya, that little brainwasher of a drama serial.

Aaaanyway, we got to sign the guestbook before we left! I am pretty sure I had the honour of being the First Frog to leave his webbed-footprint on this place which is surely previously untreaded by others of my species. Nick said Who wants to sign the guestbook! and I said I DO! I DO! PICK ME! in the manner of a child who wants to lick the chocolate mix off the mixing ladle on Christmas morning. I really wanted to write something in the guestbook, after all, I have been practising my penmanship. And that is what I did. I wrote my full name: Ollie Kodok Frogobo, Singapore.

The historic moment! The pen is in this frog's hand!

Aaaand, we took to the streets later. It was wonderful.

Wanting very much to get out of the house
Kodok

No comments:

Post a Comment